Income certificate is a government document issued by the Government of India. We require a certificate of income for all government works. This Document is provided to the citizen to certify his annual income. The certificate contains complete details of the annual income of an individual or family.
In this article, we will show you the benefits and how to apply for an Income Certificate online in Assam.
If you have to do any of your work in any bank or government offices, then many proofs have to be given. According to the government, it is necessary to provide the certificates so that the government can keep a record of everything. It is very important to show some of your certificates everywhere nowadays.
Importance of Income Certificate:
The following are some of the major reasons for obtaining income certificate:
1. This is an essential document used to benefit from various civic welfare schemes.
2. An income certificate is necessary for admission to school-college for fee-reimbursement.
3. For getting a scholarship, students have to apply for an income certificate every year.
4. As well as for obtaining loans in banks, this Certificate is helpful.
Ways of applying:
You can apply both online and offline to get an income certificate.
To get an offline income certificate you have to visit Public Felicitation Centers available at DC Office of your district / SDO (Civil) office / Revenue Circle Office.
For Applying online, you do not have to be in any line or be upset. To know how to get this certificate, you have to pay attention and read this article carefully.
The following documents along with the Income Certificate application form are required to get an this certificate online in Assam:
1. *Address proof. (ঠিকনাৰ প্রমান পত্র)
2. *Identity proof. (পচৰিয় পত্র)
3. *Land revenue receipt (on verification by LM in farmer case). (ভূমিৰ প্রমান পত্র)
4. Salary slip (if employed) (দৰমহাৰ পত্র)
5. Any Other documents (Any voter list, Gaon Burrah Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt, etc.). (আন আন নথি পত্র)
1. Applicant should be a Citizen of India
2. Applicant must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
Validity of income certificate:
The validity of online income certificate is one year from the date of issue.
Government fee for Submission of Online Application (As per Govt. notification Number: – IT.155/2009/334 Dated 24th April 2015) Form under E-District project for the above services as shown below: –
|Service charges||Rs. 14|
|Printing charge||Rs. 5|
|Scanning charges||Rs. 5|
|District e-Governance Society (DeGS) charges||Rs. 6|
How to Apply income certificate online in Assam:
Kindly follow the below-mentioned step by step guidelines to obtain income certificate online in Assam.
Step 1: Download the Income Certificate application form and take print of the form.
Step 2: Now, you have to fill all the necessary details in the application form correctly.
Step 3: Then affix all the required documents with the application form and scan all of the documents with the help of a printer or a mobile scanner app.
Step 4: After this, Enter your Email Address and Username/Screen name of E-district Account and press on the login button. If you don’t have any E-district ID then create a new one.
Step 5: Once login your E-district Account, click on Select drop menu button and type income certificate on this text box or scroll up to find income certificate apply link and hit Go to get the form listed.
Step 6: You have to hit online link under apply to get the next page.
Step 7: Then you have to select the “submit online” tab as a result, you get the page with prompts to complete the select form.
Step 8: Fill all the necessary details in the online application form correctly and upload the required documents.
Step 9: After uploading all the documents click on Submit Button, after clicking on the Submit button, hit the Pay button to open the payment gateway and hit on checkout.
Step 10: The applicant will get notification about the status of his registered mobile number provided while applying.
Step 11: Please keep the acknowledgment for future reference.
Note: Fill up the application form in capital letters.
Processing time of online income certificate:
1. After receiving the application along with all the required documents, the Designated Public Servant will forward the application within 2 (five) working days to the concerned Circle Officer for his report.
2. The Circle Officer will submit his report within 3 (twenty) working days from the date of receiving the application from the office of DC/SDO (Civil) after verifying.
3. From the date of receipt of the report, the designated Public Servant will issue/reject the Certificate based on the report of the concerned Circle Officer within 5 (five) working days.
The whole process of issuing the Certificate will take a maximum of 10(ten) working days.
For further assistance, you can contact in the following numbers: 1-800-345-1100 (Toll Free) , 0361- 2724222
Track Application Status:
To verify the status of your application, you have to visit the e-District Assam portal. Enter the application number and click on the Status button to view the application status.